Multipurpose Artificial Insemination Technician in Rural India (MAITRIs)
List - 1
List - 2
List - 3
List - 4
Establishment of Multi Purpose AI Technicians in Rural India (MAITRIs)
- MAITRI are chosen from unemployed educated rural youth so as to generate employment.
- These workers are chosen from the local area, as they know the area and utility of the timely AI service.
- Minimum education qualification: not below 10th class and End Implementing Agency (EIA) may not be look for higher qualification beyond 10+2. Minimum age for AI workers may be fixed at 18 years by EIA.
- MAITRIs are trained at accredited AI training institute (evaluated and accredited by CMU).
- MAITRIs are trained using uniform training module developed by Government of India.
- MAITRIs are trained at the accredited training institutes for duration of 3 months (1 month classroom training and 2 month training in the field with AI service provider).
- After completion of training certificate and Unique Identification Number (UID) will be issued by the training institute.